Canadian Organic Growers (COG) welcomes you to our Business Membership page.
The President and Board of Directors invite you to join our membership and be part of our exciting programs, research and other activities to support growers and producers in their transition to adopt ecologically-based agriculture and best management practices. Your membership also supports the very important work we undertake in research, advocacy and a range of issues such as climate change that impact regenerative and organic growers across Canada.
Our typical member industry sectors include: producers, distributors, input suppliers, retailers, food service providers, food processors, co-packers, importers, consultants, marketers and or certifying bodies.
Membership and associated benefits are annual beginning on the date of purchase. Business Membership fees are means-based, as detailed below, and are subject to COG’s approval:
|Annual Gross Sales||Membership Fees|
|$100K - $249K||$750.00|
|$250K - $499K||$1,000.00|
|$500K - $1M||$2,000.00|
|$1M - $4M||$3,000.00|
COG's Business Membership Benefits:
- First right of acceptance on sponsorship opportunities including our regional and national programs, books, webinars, on-farm day events and much more.
- Voting rights at COG’s AGM and any special member meetings
- Exposure to COG’s network of thousands of organic/regenerative growers and producers
- Brand recognition in annual reports and AGM materials
- Brand recognition at regional conferences across Canada where COG is exhibiting/presenting
- 2 social media brand spotlights per membership year
- Advertising discounts - bi-weekly e-news ‘The Harvest’, media campaigns and more
- Invitations to COG farmer events and on farm days
- Association with the Canadian Organic Alliance (COG; COTA; and OFC) working collaboratively on behalf of the organic sector and its stakeholders.
- Discounts on COG publications, courses and webinars
- Subscription to ‘The Harvest’ - COG’s national bi-weekly newsletter (26 editions per year)
- Exclusive access to some of COG’s reports and publications in advance of wider public release (as example, COG’s 6 organic supply chain reports available only to members starting October 2022)
Shipping costs vary based on location and method.
You have 30 days to return your unused product.