We are so glad that you are here. Members are the heart and soul of COG. You are our community, our source of wisdom and knowledge. We call on you to guide COG's activities, to help build community and to be our support network. We cannot do this without you.
As a member of COG, you receive:
- Voting rights at COG’s Annual General Meeting and any special member meetings;
- Discounts on various COG books, courses and webinars;
- Discounts on partner events, products and services;
- Special education forums;
- Special sector updates;
- Early access to important surveys; and
- Our comprehensive bi-weekly e-newsletter: The Harvest.
If you add on a donation to your membership, you will receive a charitable tax receipt for the difference if it is in excess of $20. How's that for a win-win?
Shipping costs vary based on location and method.
You have 30 days to return your unused product.